Podcast Guest Prep
Thanks for being a guest on Nice Weddings Podcast!
We want this to be super easy & fun!
The main thing to remember is this is a normal conversation, not a rehearsed script, or (even worse) reading responses 😱.
Below is a list of questions that we will cover. Be prepared to go down a few rabbit holes, laugh (a lot), tell stories, and be conversational. Please take a listen to a few past podcasts to know what to expect.
1) Tell me about yourself and how you got into weddings?
2) What’s your weekday routine? (if you’ve got one?)
3) Business: Marketing & Branding - How do you get gigs?
4) Lightning Round (I’ll ask 3 or 4 really random questions)
5) Trends you've seen / Bride Advice / Things that work - or don't work?
6) What’s the #1 Thing that makes a great wedding?
7) How can other vendors be more helpful & efficient when working with you?
Most Important Prep:
Please be in a quiet place. No 🚂' 's
Plugged in headphones sound the best for recording. 🎧
I'll check a few quick things once we get on the call before we start recording. ✅ ✅ ✅
This will be so relaxed & easy, it's like calling your grandma :)
From the entire Nice Entertainment family...